Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bowling Birthday Shirt

Birthdays are a time to

A fabric banner I made for a friend's birthday earlier this week.

Last night I starting thinking about what I could make for a birthday boy who is a lover of bowling and whose mom requested no presents.   His grandma likes to spoil him with toys, but every birthday boy (and girl) needs a special birthday shirt, so I was on a mission last night.  Inspiration hit and at 9:30 p.m. I needed to go to Target to get the important t-shirt to embellish.

Here's my take on a Bowling Birthday Shirt.



Our little friend liked his new shirt, so I'd call this a strike! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Thats's adorable!

Annee said...

It really is adorable. Perfect with the three finger holes! You are sew creative :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...