Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two on Tuesday

Two table runners that is!  Today's project was to spruce up my bare table.  I used the table runner link from our sidebar.  I made two patchwork table runner tops, and sewed them together.  This way I now have a reversible table runner.

One side is a brightly colored one which feels like my signature color combination.


And the other is a more neutral colored one with a splash of a bold yellow, because what is this world without bold and bright color?!?


Now I just need a cute centerpiece....

Til' tomorrow friends!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome. Double sided to boot! I like your fabric combinations. That was a lot of work for a day. You're on a roll girl.

Annee said...

You really are on a roll! I'm so happy you got to finish it. Can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow!

Kristina said...

The runner turned out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...