Monday, June 14, 2010


I had high hopes of posting this Saturday night, and when that didn't happen I thought for sure I would sew this banner Sunday night.  Nope.  Apparently I was really, really tired and fell asleep both Saturday and Sunday night well before midnight.  What a waste of an evening!!

I thought a *celebrate* banner for myself was in order after all the sewing I did last week.  I'm sure this week won't be nearly as productive, but I still have a couple projects mulling around in my brain.  


Now I'm going to celebrate that I finished my sewing before midnight, and I have a sitter coming tomorrow.  Hurray for summer vacation and baby-sitters!!  

1 comment:

Annee said...

It's so cute! And finally something to keep for yourself. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...