Monday, June 7, 2010

Done!

This past week wasn't my most productive week ever.  I'm going to be okay with that.  For some reason Sandi Henderson's Gracie dress gave me sewing block.  I love the look of this dress, but I've now made it two times, and I'm still not loving the bodice and yoke.  I'd elaborate, but at 1:30 a.m. I'm in no condition to put words together.  They will just end up not making sense.  I'm also questioning my fabric choices as I look at this picture, but I'm hoping the dress will spring to life when I put it on my Grace E.  I'll do a post-edit when my model wakes up in like 6 hours!!!


P.S. - Sorry for such a lame, boring photo.  It's late.  Please forgive me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your color choices. So bright and summery! if that's a word.

Annee said...

Can't wait to see it on your little model! I'm so happy for you that you got it done! Grace is going to love it.

Congrats on another great finished project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...