Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Almost finished!

Ta da!!

Two Easter Quilts.



One for Grace.


And one for George.



I started these last Tuesday night, and I finished them on Saturday night.  I think that is my new quilting PR.

Now all I have to do is quilt them.  I'm wishing my Easter weekend was a little bit longer because sewing with grandparents around to watch children helps a lot.  I'm starting to wonder if it will be next Easter before the quilts are complete.  I hope not!!

The pattern I used comes from Cluck.Cluck.Sew.  I'm sure you'll love her blog and quilts and sewing ideas as much as I do.  As for fabrics, there are 16 different ones in each quilt, so I'm probably not going to list all the different designers.  I might have made some color changes if I had to do these all over again, but mostly I'm really happy with how the quilts look.

Maybe I'll start quilting them now.  Or maybe I'll go to bed!

2 comments:

Annee said...

Seriously, I have no idea how you did that all in just 3 days! They look amazing. I love the pops of blue in Grace's quilt.

I also loves Grace's feet popping out from behind the blankets in both pictures.

Stunning!

Kristina said...

They look fabulous! Are you going to put them on their beds to help show the house? So cute!... and coordinated but not matchy matchy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...