Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Welcome Basket



This basket was originally inspired by a basket I found at Target after Thanksgiving. It was 50% off, and I picked it up because I just knew it would come in handy. As I drove home I started thinking about my girlfriend who just bought a house, and thought I should make a Welcome Basket. It was like a domino effect as I scrolled through countless bookmarks I'd saved just waiting for the opportunity to be sewn!



These are my new favorite gift to give. Super quick and super cute!








Tell me these don't make you want to clean!




And of course a Welcome Banner. Every home needs a welcome banner! The idea for the scallop banner came from Alicia Paulson's book Stitched In Time.



1 comment:

Kristina said...

The welcome basket was beautiful!!! Thanks again! Such a cute blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...